Advanced Diploma in Meditation Therapy and Holistic Counselling “IMTTA”
Bridging the divide between our human nature, internal thoughts, our actions and environment.
“CONNECTING YOU TO YOUR BEST SELF”
This training course is among the most highly accredited meditation teacher and holistic counsellors training course in the world and you will also be able to obtain professional insurance.
On Completion of the first Certificate level component of this intensive accredited training course, you will be qualified to work as a professional meditation teacher and holistic counsellor if you wish to do so, while working through your postgraduate courses to the diploma level.
You will be able to work for yourself teaching meditation, chair yoga and positive life skills in the community to groups and individuals and in the corporate sector as a stress management consultant. You will also be able to provide holistic counselling services. You may also seek employment, if you wish, in holistic healthcare centres, wellbeing clinics, health clubs, natural therapies centres and retreats, gymnasiums, respite centres and community centres as well as several other areas that seek to employ qualified holistic therapists with a focus on meditation therapy and positive self-development.
As you complete each of the postgraduate modules through your training course, you will be able to specialize in those particular areas and offer a wider range of skills and services.
On completion, you will have the skills, qualifications and confidence to develop a solid general holistic wellbeing practice or a specialist practice, focused on one or more particular areas of interest and you will have ongoing practitioner support to assist you in successfully developing your practice.
Course Modules – Advanced Diploma
Courses included in the Advanced Diploma of Meditation Therapy and Holistic Counselling include:
Stage 1: Certificate level.
- Certificate of Meditation Teaching
- Certificate in Chair Yoga Instruction
- Certificate in Holistic Counselling and Life Coaching.
Stage 2: Diploma Level
- Postgraduate Certificate in Autonomic Nervous System Realignment Therapy (ANSR)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Brain Body Medicine
- Plus two elective postgraduate certificate courses
Stage 3: Advanced Diploma Level
- Four Postgraduate courses of your choice
Postgraduate Course Electives
You will choose a total of six elective postgraduate courses from the list below. You will receive formal Postgraduate Certification for each course.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Prenatal Meditation
- Postgraduate Certificate in Meditation for Children
- Postgraduate Certificate in Meditation for the Management of Pain and Chronic Healing
- Postgraduate Certificate in Meditation for the Management of Depression and Anxiety
- Postgraduate Certificate in Meditation for Weight Management
- Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Holistic Counselling
- Postgraduate Certificate in Corporate Stress Management
- Postgraduate Certificate in Meditation for Women in Transition and Women’s Mid-life Health and Wellbeing
- Postgraduate Certificate in Meditation for Men’s Health and Wellbeing
- Advanced Marketing and Business Development Skills for the Holistic Practitioner
All courses are evidence-based and industry accredited with the following organizations.
- The International Institute of Complimentary Therapists (IICT)
- The Complimentary Medical Association (CMA)
- The International Meditation Teacher Association (IMTA)
- The International Meditation Teacher Trainers Association (IMTTA)
Our graduates are able to join these organisations and obtain professional insurance.
The IMTTA Training Courses are evidence-based and include referencing to scientific research, providing the student with a grounded, non-sectarian and extremely professional knowledge base.
All course materials are well researched and presented in a very practical, hands-on format, allowing students to explore and experiment with the information provided.
Each lecture includes several practical exercises and a submission form, where students are required to comment on, explain, discuss or answer questions relating to the particular lecture. This provides the course teacher with a good understanding of the students’ ability to understand and assimilate the course materials.
The course materials have been created by Isabelle Cunningham and Kerry Doolan. Many of the lectures include audio-visual presentations, Power-point presentations and other visual aids, along with e-books, to provide the widest possible teaching style for the full spectrum of learning styles.
The course is focused on educating professional Meditation teachers, Meditation therapists and holistic counsellors who are able to provide the highest quality service to their own students and clients. It therefor covers a wide range of topics, including an understanding of anatomy and physiology, humanistic psychology and holistic counselling practices as well as teaching skills, managing groups, running a small business, corporate stress management and a wide range of other important topics.
The student is required to read several independent books throughout the various courses, written by well-respected and highly qualified individuals.
The general feedback on this course material from students has been excellent and includes comments about the learning being fun as well as informative; there being a profound opportunity for personal development as well as professional learning and confidence to work in the area of Meditation teaching and holistic wellbeing, gained through the high quality of the courses content.
Get IN Touch
Come On In
28 Marsden Road
Barden Ridge NSW 2234