Diploma in Meditation Therapy and Holistic Counselling “IMTTA”
Bridging the divide between our human nature, internal thoughts, our actions and environment.
“CONNECTING YOU TO YOUR BEST SELF”
This training course is among the most highly accredited meditation teacher and holistic counsellors training course in the world and you will also be able to obtain professional insurance.
Course Modules – Diploma
Courses included in the Diploma of Meditation Therapy and Holistic Counselling include:
Stage 1: Certificate level.
- Certificate of Meditation Teaching
- Certificate in Chair Yoga Instruction
- Certificate in Holistic Counselling and Life Coaching.
Stage 2: Diploma Level
- Postgraduate Certificate in Autonomic Nervous System Realignment Therapy (ANSR)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Brain Body Medicine
- Plus two elective postgraduate certificate courses
Postgraduate Course Electives
You will choose two elective postgraduate courses from the list below.
You will receive formal Postgraduate Certification for each course.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Prenatal Meditation
- Postgraduate Certificate in Meditation for Children
- Postgraduate Certificate in Meditation for the Management of Pain and Chronic Healing
- Postgraduate Certificate in Meditation for the Management of Depression and Anxiety
- Postgraduate Certificate in Meditation for Weight Management
- Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Holistic Counselling
- Postgraduate Certificate in Corporate Stress Management
- Postgraduate Certificate in Meditation for Women in Transition and Women’s Mid-life Health and Wellbeing
- Postgraduate Certificate in Meditation for Men’s Health and Wellbeing
- Advanced Marketing and Business Development Skills for the Holistic Practitioner
You can choose to complete further postgraduate courses after graduating from the Diploma of Meditation Therapy, as standalone short courses if you wish. Completion of an additional four postgraduate courses after completion of your Diploma of Meditation Therapy will elevate your qualification to the Advanced Diploma of Meditation Therapy.
All courses are evidence-based and industry accredited with the following organizations.
- The International Institute of Complimentary Therapists (IICT)
- The Complimentary Medical Association (CMA)
- The International Meditation Teacher Association (IMTA)
- The International Meditation Teacher Trainers Association (IMTTA)
Our graduates are able to join these organisations and obtain professional insurance.
The IMTTA Training Courses are evidence-based and include referencing to scientific research, providing the student with a grounded, non-sectarian and extremely professional knowledge base.
All course materials are well researched and presented in a very practical, hands-on format, allowing students to explore and experiment with the information provided.
Each lecture includes several practical exercises and a submission form, where students are required to comment on, explain, discuss or answer questions relating to the particular lecture. This provides the course teacher with a good understanding of the students’ ability to understand and assimilate the course materials.
The course materials have been created by Isabelle Cunningham and Kerry Doolan. Many of the lectures include audio-visual presentations, Power-point presentations and other visual aids, along with e-books, to provide the widest possible teaching style for the full spectrum of learning styles.
The course is focused on educating professional Meditation teachers, Meditation therapists and holistic counsellors who are able to provide the highest quality service to their own students and clients. It therefor covers a wide range of topics, including an understanding of anatomy and physiology, humanistic psychology and holistic counselling practices as well as teaching skills, managing groups, running a small business, corporate stress management and a wide range of other important topics.
The student is required to read several independent books throughout the various courses, written by well-respected and highly qualified individuals.
The general feedback on this course material from students has been excellent and includes comments about the learning being fun as well as informative; there being a profound opportunity for personal development as well as professional learning and confidence to work in the area of Meditation teaching and holistic wellbeing, gained through the high quality of the courses content.
Get IN Touch
Come On In
28 Marsden Road
Barden Ridge NSW 2234